Moving is never fun. Please give us a few days to unpack and get settled in. We'll be open again next week.
We know what you're thinking...you were just here last week; not a moving box in sight. It took us by surprise too! Don't worry, we're easy to find, just check out the map and photo below. We're now located a whopping 528 feet past our former location (same side of the street). See you soon
NEW LOCATION - SAME GREAT STAFF - SAME PHONE NUMBER
HOW WE ARE KEEPING OUT PATIENTS SAFE
1. We are limiting the number of people in the clinic at any given time.
2. We are asking that patients not to bring family with them to the appointments unless they are needed to provide assistance, or cannot drive. Family members may be asked to wait in their vehicles. We have closed the lobby.
3. We are requiring patients to wash their hands and sanitize BEFORE signing in.
5. Patients will be taken to a treatment room immediately. All update paperwork will be filled out there. The lobby has been closed temporarily.
7. Treatment rooms and high-touch areas will be disinfected between patients.
8. The staff and providers will wear masks.
10. Hands-on therapies such as massage have been suspended until further notice.
11. We have reduced the number of bookings per day to allow for proper social distancing. Please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times together.
Appointments only. No Walk-Ins
This website is for educational purposes only. It is not designed to, and should not be construed to, provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion or treatment to you or any other individual, and is not intended as a substitute for medical or professional care and treatment.